Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rusty has a boo boo

Whoops, out of focus. Can you see my bright pink lip? Yeah, momma's not really sure how I got it. I on the other hand am NOT telling.
Yeah, I got my blood on her Gopher sweat pants and she wasn't very happy with me. At all. So I took a trip to the vet.
The vet said that I was being a goon and cut it somehow. Probably on a stick in the backyard. So now Momma has to put this cream on my lip and it kinda sucks. Oh, well. I get peanut butter for sitting nicely.

So, moral of the story is this: don't chew on any sticks in the middle of winter.

2 comments:

Douglas the Dog said...

Hi Rusty Friend! I don't tell my mommy how I get boo-boos either. That is the secret code of dogs (especially rust colored ones)

Nicole said...

Better a stick than another dog. That's what Luffy says anyway.