Friday, January 15, 2010

Momma Got a Scary New Piece of Furniture

Look. It's as tall as me. It's about the same color and it has four legs. This thing is scary.
I can't really go near it. It's just way too scary. I don't like new things and Momma got something new. Doesn't she know that I don't do well with new things? Isn't there a rule that says that she has to consult with me before anything new comes into the house?
I mean, maybe I'll sniff it. And bark at it. It doesn't bark back so that's good. I don't think it'll bite me, but you never know.
Nope, definitely doesn't bark back. Not at all, this one is silent. Actually, the teapot is not silent. I barked at it and then it started squealing and steaming. Did she tell you that story? I don't like the teapot at all.
Nope, not my favorite but I guess I'll deal with it.
Nigel thought it would come with a friend to play with. Nigel likes anything with four legs. Did Momma tell you that? Nigel gets along with everyone and dogs too. And weird things like this that don't bark or smell.

Have a good weekend. Mine will be in avoidance of this new fangled contraption in the dining room.

No comments: