Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Treats

Jerky. Jerky. Jerky.

If only Rusty could eat jerky all day. Then he'd go poo all night which is NOT what I want and it would NOT be good for his rear end either.

So, natural treats we go for the MONSTER. Rusty gets Wellness Super5Mix (which I'll go into depth later about food) but I thought I'd try Wellness treats too.

Given they're edible by dogs, I thought I'd try one too. The ingredients are all human grade which means that we can eat it too, even though it might not taste like human food should... But then again everyone's taste buds are different.

Carrying on - they don't really taste like much. They smell like jerky but they don't taste like! Rusty on the other hand absolutely loves them. Bribe to go into the dog box (crate), bribe to lay down, bribe to do whatever I want him to do... Yes, these work!

You can find them wherever Wellness brand is sold AND at Petco! I'm not trying to advocate Petco or anything but there's only 4 pet stores in my town: Petco, PetSmart, London Dog and T & T Pet Supply. They're a little more expensive but totally worth it!

No comments: