Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday Treats

Rusty is an absolutely fabulous dog, after lots and lots of work, praise and TREATS he's become well adjusted (but um, still afraid of: the fridge, garbage cans, loud noises, beer boxes, etc...). Tuesdays will be dedicated to just that - TREATS!!!

Zuke's Z-filets, chicken flavored are Rusty's absolute favorite. They're $4.96 on the Zuke's website, but I've found them at Petco (not at PetSmart yet). They're all natural, have extra protein for high energy and are nice and tasty. They're on SALE right NOW at Petco for $4.39.

I break them up into smaller pieces because we'd go through the whole package in a week if I didn't. It does take Rusty about 3 minutes to devour a whole treat though.

I rate these an A for taste, naturally healthy and the high protein. Definitely give 'em a try! They are on the pricey side, but trust me, they're a fabulous treat to have on hand when training or just being a great puppy.

No worries! I'm in the poorhouse, so I'll have some definite doggie savings on here too including food sales AND treat sales!

No comments: