Thursday, May 7, 2009

Intermediate Training Comes To An End

So what the heck are we going to do?

It's a little bittersweet because for the past almost 20 weeks we've been in training classes on Sundays. That's a lot of Sundays.

And there was structure. So as long as we keep up with Rusty's training, make sure that he keeps learning I think we'll be good.

I'd like to hire someone to come to our house to help work on recall, distractions and commands from a distance but we just don't have the money at this time (hello, Law School loans) so we're going to have to work with him every day to keep up with everything.

Strange that I'll be searching my own blog for what we've learned so I remember what to do!

I'd also like to do an agility class - I think it'd boost Rusty's confidence.

Has anyone else done an agility class? How did you like it? How did the dog like it? What sorts of things did you do? Would you recommend any place to go?

No comments: