Monday, May 25, 2009

Doggie Shampoo???

Giving Rusty a bath is pretty easy - he just lays down in the tub. We have to hold him up though to rinse him off, next time I'll take pictures!

But for shampoo, it's hard to decide what to use, mainly oatmeal shampoo, but I'd also like to be more eco friendly and more natural (Note: Rusty wears a hemp collar). So far that's been easy to do with food and accessories, but now it's onto grooming supplies.

I've found a few that I've listed below, but since dog shampoo is so easy to pick up at Target, I'd like to find a brand from there. If not, oh, well. I'm ok with ordering online!


Earthbath All Natural Shampoo, 16-Ounce
This looks pretty good, comes in other scents. Definitely all natural.


SPA Lavish Your Pet Spa Colors Shampoo for White Coats
This brand is cruelty free. I'm not sure how natural that is, but I'm open for supporting cruelty free products (but I wouldn't buy the shampoo for white coats).


Sweet Petula
How cute! Ok, I shouldn't comment on the picture, but I can't help it. It's herbal, which is great and it's coconut based so it makes me feel a bit better about using it on Rusty's skin (it's geared towards more oily coats).

I wish they sent samples!

No comments: