Monday, April 20, 2009

Need A New Dog Bed?

How cute are these? Totally eco-friendly and made from recycled materials, these plush and comfy dog matts are super cute.

I have to think twice about ordering one for Rusty - simply because of the price - $110 for an extra large bed. I'm all for eco-friendly and what not, but man, does eco-friendly cost more than I wanna spend! I guess that's the drawback to having a large, 77 pound dog. It's size. And big beds cost more. And so do the big treat toys too. Go figure!

There's free shipping on orders over $75 so don't be shy about ordering from Muttropolis. They have a variety of toys, collars and leashes (take a look at the hemp stuff!) and they even have a cat section too!

(Plus, if you sign up for their newsletter, you get 10% off your first order!)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Dustin said...

I like those colorful dog mats!! Last month, I got a comfortable and stylish bed from Dog.com...