Monday, March 30, 2009

The Hands Free Leash

So I'm an avid fan of The Swanky Pup, mainly because they have so many neat doggie thingys that you either A) just have to get or B) wonder who has the money to purchase this stuff. It's always a treat in my Google Reader when there's a new post!

Which leads me to this post (The Swanky Pup highlighted this too) - we run with Rusty. Sometimes up to 4 miles and let me tell you. I don't feel like I get a great work out holding the leash in my left hand. I'd much rather run and NOT hold the leash so that's what this hands free leash does from The Loyal Dog. It's $25 which isn't too bad for a leash (there's a doggie boutique in town where leashes are $50 and up, no thank you!).

I think I'll most definitely order it - it looks fairly simple and straightforward.

No comments: