Thursday, March 5, 2009

Get Furminated



Seriously - so it takes the undercoat and not the top coat. You've seen pics of Rusty, he's pretty dang furry. You can order it here: FURminator deShedding Tool


I Furminate (haha, I LURVE that word... Furminate) him on a fairly regular basis otherwise his hind legs go into a tailspin of never ending knots and matts.

First - get the dog used to the Furminater. Treats around it, sniffing, whatever possible to get them used to it.

Second - treat while in the process of furminating. And also - have a bag handy for disposing of fur. You'll have to pull all the fur out after one or two swipes. It's that good!

We pulled out close to a pasta box (rigatoni sized) of fur. Ok, so that's what I have for filling with fur, I don't collect plastic bags, Bimmer Man does and I end up recycling them anyway.

Furminator recommendation = It's a MUST HAVE for dogs with lots of undercoat.

No comments: