Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Goon in The Garden

He loves to lay and sleep in the cool dirt.
And listen for chipmunks.
And sunbathe.
And seriously look for squirrels in the neighbor's trees and in the vines.

P.S. Do you see the silver car in the back? It's Bimmer Man's loaner. It's like a 1983 BMW 5 series. It's pretty much as old as me. It's retro and I think it's awesome.
Ahhh... Rusty... He's starting to get some gray hair and I feel sorta bad because he's only about 2 1/2.

When are dogs supposed to go gray? When do they normally start going gray?

Do they make hair club for dogs???

3 comments:

Kim Tapp said...

Hi - I ran across your blog via The Nest and came to check it out because Rusty looks EXACTLY like my dog Paisley. I can't get over it! I just had to share :). Check out my blog at www.blogofkimness.blogspot.com (you'll have scroll down or back a few posts to find pics of her). Her breeders told us she was full golden retriever, but I've always had my suspicions about some Irish setter in her!

Kim Tapp said...

ok, so there is a picture of paisley at the top of the blog, but you might have to skip to a couple years back to find many pictures of her! i just realized the last couple years are almost all about my niece & my wedding - oops.

Patty said...

Paisley is adorable! She and Rusty look like they could be from the same litter! Rusty loves tennis balls just as much as she does. Does Paisley like to swim?