Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thanks, Doug!

10 Things That Make Me Happy. Doug, you really know how to get my day started right! Thanks, Doug! You are awesome!

So onto those 10 things that make me happy...
1. Watching the squirrels in the neighbor's tree in this position. Really, it works 'cause they don't think you're lookin' at them.
2. Snow on my nose. It's fairly tasty if you don't get the yellow stuff.
3. Bully sticks
4. Fish food. I love fish. Yum!
5. Peanut butter.
6. Thank you Doug for telling my Momma that cucumbers are good. She let me have one, oops, maybe three or four pieces and I love cucumbers!
7. Going running. Dad goes so fast that sometimes I miss the good smells though.
8. Pouncing on my foster siblings. I wait until they're not looking and then BAM! I get 'em!!
9. Bathes. We have this awesome showerhead and it massages my back. I refuse to get out of the tub.
10. Swimming. I swim after ducks.

Now I have to pass this on, but since I'm kinda shy, Momma told me to tell everyone that reads this that they get the award too. I'm tryin' be more outgoing but it's kinda hard. So I've got to practice. And I have to learn to share so apparently I have to practice that too. It's hard being a dog sometimes.

(Dad makes fun of Allen Iverson who said something about practice. What practice? It's just practice... but I'm a dog and I don't practice...)

No comments: